Final reflection

As for this subject, WHAT DID I KNOW ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE DONE THIS COURSE? One of the things I was familiar with before taking this subject is Excel. I had used it on several occasions before. I also knew and knew how to record podcasts, as I have had to use certain applications to do that. WHAT HAVE I LEARNT? I have learned to use applications such as Storyjumper to create stories based on what I like most. WHAT IS GOING TO BE THE MOST USEFUL FOR ME? AND THE LEAST? WHY? The most useful for me will be the dictionaries and websites of computer resources that we have been learning about, as well as the applications for creating different didactic resources. I consider these materials to be very useful, especially for teachers at an early age. What I think that the least useful for me has been getting to know the podcast tool, because it has been very simple and familiar, and I haven't found it very new. WHAT HAVE I LIKED THE MOST? I think that the best tool for me is Storyjumper, I love creating different stories so that I imagine that it could be good for me. This tool allows you to develop at the same time, your imagination, and your creativity. I liked this app. WHAT I WAS ABLE TO DO WITH TECHNOLOGY WHEN THE COURSE STARTED AND WHAT I AM ABLE TO DO NOW Before the start of the course, I did not know what kind of materials I could use in the foreign language in the infant classroom, as they all seemed to me to be correct. However, I have been learning to differentiate between resources and activities for native and non-native learners. I have also become familiar with the use of whiteboards, which I see as very important nowadays due to the abundance of whiteboards in the classroom. WHAT I THINK TEACHERS, IN GENERAL, AND LANGUAGE TEACHERS IN PARTICULAR, SHOULD KNOW ABOUT TECHNOLOGY I think that both types of teachers should have similar knowledge about technologies, because knowing how to use these technologies allows you to be more effective in English as well as in any other language. I didn't have very high expectations beforehand and I didn't know what exactly it was going to bring me personally. As it has progressed and we have been attending and going to class, I have been able to observe and internalise everything that has been exposed to us in the classroom. Not only have I learned about the technological applications for the classroom, but I have also been able to learn how it affects or focuses certain prior knowledge in the students. It must be taken into account that this last year is very practical and I think that this subject highlights the practical part that is needed and developed in this year. I liked the active way in which we worked in the classroom, and I would also like to comment that separating the infants from the primary students was a good idea. Learning in these two stages is not focused in the same way, so neither should it be in our own. With this I want to say that I have enjoyed and learned in equal parts, and that all this knowledge is very necessary for those who have English as well as for those who do not have this subject. The teachers have done a very good job.

Comments

Popular Posts